One Call Does It All!
See recent client reviews
I am Brock Showalter, and I am so happy to have the opportunity to serve you. Let me introduce you to my family and law firm. I have a beautiful wife and daughter and two lively American Eskimo dogs. When not working, I love traveling with my family, boating and playing music.
I founded Showalter Law Group in order to level the playing field for people like you and me to compete with the large corporations. Whatever your situation; you can trust that you have a friend here. We focus on a few areas in order to best serve everyone, but if you have a situation we do not handle in house; don't worry! We have a network of attorneys that we can send you to that can handle any type of situation you might have.
If you are going through a divorce, change of custody, or any other type of family situation, we are here to help. We will help you navigate those difficult waters and help you get your life back. Remember our focus is on your family!
If you have been accused of a crime; we will do everything possible to minimize the damage. Many times, we can keep people out of jail and avoid criminal convictions. We'll fight the crime, don't do the time!
If you have been injured in an accident, we just want you to get better! You can focus on treatment, and we will take care of working with the insurance companies and doing all of those things that you will need in order to get your life back. At Showalter Law Group, P.A., we are giving people the power!
- 2011, Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, Class of 2004, LL.M
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, Class of 2000, J.D.
- Hendrix College, Class of 1996, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Fayetteville Rotary Club, Board Member, 2012 - Present
- Washington County Democrats, Secretary, 2011 - Present
- Arkansas Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2010 - Present
- Washington County Bar Association, Former President, 2010 - 2011
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Vice President, 2010 - 2011
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board Member, 2006 - 2009
- NWA CLE, Trial Procedure, 2011
- NWA CLE, Trial Procedure, 2010
- Arkansas Bar Association - Annual Meeting Committee, DWI, 2008
- Past Vice President of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past Board of Governors Member of the Arkansas Bar Association
- Named a Top Ten Attorney in 2019 and 2022 National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past President of the Washington County Bar Association
- Taught DWI Classes to Other Lawyers!
- State vs. JT: Felony Theft – Reduced to misdemeanor!
- State v. DN: DWI: Dismissed! (Actually 5 of those; of course we are using initials instead of the clients actual names)
- State vs. JM: Felony Sexual Assault: Dismissed!
- State vs. EN: Felony Drug Possession: Dismissed!! (About 10 of those as well)