Experienced Arkansas Criminal Defense Lawyers Pursue Justice for Clients
Skilled Little Rock attorneys also handle personal injury, business law and estate planning matters
If your freedom or financial security is at stake, you need an aggressive law firm that will fight for your legal rights and protect your freedom. Since 2011, Showalter Law Group, P.A. has been delivering exceptional representation in criminal defense and personal injury cases to clients throughout Northwest and Central Arkansas. Our lawyers have over 40 years of combined experience helping clients overcome various obstacles so that they can approach their legal challenge with confidence.
Responsive counselors help clients achieve positive results
When you’re dealing with the legal system, you need a skilled attorney in your corner to even the playing field against powerful prosecutors and insurance companies. Area residents trust and recommend our law firm because we are:
- Accomplished advocates — We have earned praise from clients and colleagues throughout Arkansas. Our reputation for handling cases professionally and ethically means your legal matter will receive the respect it deserves.
- Dedicated counselors — In every case we handle, our goal is to ease our clients’ burden. We will answer your questions promptly and give you the information you need to make sound decisions about your case.
- Aggressive litigators — Our attorneys are proven litigators who aggressively stand up for those accused of crimes or injured by someone else’s negligence. We understand how the legal system works and will use our experience to your advantage.
No matter what your particular legal matter entails, you can rely on our steadfast support as we fight for a positive resolution.
Determined advocates handle numerous types of criminal and civil legal challenges
We are seasoned attorneys who handle matters relating to:
- Criminal defense — Any person accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys defend clients charged with drug crimes, assault and battery, gun and weapons crimes, theft and traffic violations. We also handle post-conviction matters including helping eligible clients expunge their criminal records.
- DUI/DWI — We defend clients charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in Arkansas. Even if you tested over the legal limit, you might still have a strong defense to the allegations, but it’s important to speak with a qualified attorney about your options.
- Auto accidents — We dedicate a portion of our practice to helping those injured in auto accidents pursue compensation from the negligent party for the victim’s pain and suffering.
- Business formation — No matter the size of your venture or the field in which you wish to operate, our business law attorneys can provide reliable guidance on business formation matters.
- Estate planning — Our knowledgeable attorneys will assist you and your loved ones in developing solid estate plans that could include wills, trusts, advance healthcare directives and other key documents that reflect your wishes.
When you retain the services of our law firm, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to handle your legal matter.
Contact a qualified Arkansas criminal defense and personal injury law firm today
Showalter Law Group, P.A. handles criminal defense, personal injury and other legal matters on behalf of clients throughout Northwest and Central Arkansas. Please call 479-521-1110 or contact us online to schedule a free phone consultation. We have offices in Rogers, Springdale and Little Rock.