We Get Criminal Charges Dismissed!
We Get $ For Injury Victims!
- Multiple DWI Charges: Dismissed!
- Multiple Battery Charges: Dismissed!
- Multiple Battery Charges: Reduced to Disorderly Conduct!
- Multiple Sex Crimes: Dismissed or reduced to misdemeanors!
- Accident Victim: over $200,000.00 in the his pocket!
- Multiple misdemeanors: Dismissed or no court appearance!
Law firm with 2 offices in Northwest ARKANsas and serving ALL OF THE Surrounding area handles criminal, personal injury and family law cases
When you hire a law firm with experience, you increase your chances of getting the most beneficial outcome for your legal problem. Since 2007, Showalter Law Group, P.A. has safeguarded the interests of clients facing a full range of complex issues. Our attorneys have a combined 30 years of experience representing clients in both criminal and civil cases in a variety of areas. We are pleased to provide legal services to Northwest Arkansas and Little Rock residents from our offices located in Rogers and Springdale.
Experienced legal group delivers effective representation to Arkansas residents. we will serve any area of the state virtually!
Our law firm aims to deliver effective representation and successful decisions to clients because our attorneys are:
- Strategic — We examine the unique intricacies of family law cases to deliver well-thought-out and tailored guidance that allows divorcing clients to move forward with the next chapter of their lives.
- Thorough — Our lawyers give careful attention to every step of our clients’ legal matters, ensuring that nothing is overlooked when you are facing criminal charges.
- Knowledgeable — With a combined three decades of experience, our attorneys have detailed understanding of Arkansas law and local courts, which helps us foresee how cases will proceed.
Whether a case is best resolved in the courtroom or at the negotiating table, we have the skills needed to bring clients strong results that align with their goals.
Lawyers advocate for individuals facing a variety of complex problems
We assist Arkansas clients in the following practice areas:
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense attorneys work to protect the rights of individuals who have been arrested for DWI/DUI, drug crimes, sex crimes and other serious wrongdoing.
- Family law — We advocate for our clients in divorce cases and related family law matters, including child custody, child support and alimony disputes.
- Personal injury — As personal injury lawyers, we help Arkansans seek compensation if they have been hurt in auto accidents, trucking accidents and other accidents caused by negligence. We also seek financial justice for people harmed due to medical malpractice.
- Estate planning — Our law firm counsels clients regarding their estate planning needs and drafts wills, trusts and other planning documentation that allows them to secure their family’s future.
After handling thousands of cases, we’ve witnessed the stress legal problems can create. We look forward to putting our experience to work to help you resolve your difficult legal situation.
Contact our Arkansas law firm for legal support you can trust
From our offices in Rogers and Springdale, Showalter Law Group, P.A. handles criminal, personal injury, family law and estate planning matters for Arkansas clients. Our attorneys have a combined three decades of experience practicing law. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 479-480-4255 or contact us online.